CALL FOR SPEAKERS
Apply to take center stage at MWC Los Angeles at the Telit IoT Summit as we explore the latest in IoT and Connectivity in this new decade. If you are interested in speaking at the Telit IoT Summit, apply by filling out our online submission form.
Call for Speakers Deadline Extended! Apply before JULY 15, 2020
The Telit IoT Summit, in partnership with GSMA, will take place the day before MWC Los Angeles kicks off – on Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at the JW Marriott Los Angeles at L.A. Live. Our IoT Summit plans to draw people from diverse industry sectors, all focused on a common mission: smart connectivity.
WHY BE A SPEAKER?
- You will have the opportunity to connect and network with top industry leaders and professionals from across the US.
- Telit and GSMA will feature you and your organization in the GSMA conference program and website.
- You can continue to add and build value to your portfolio.
- You get to be part of one of the best tech industry conferences in the US.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for sessions that provide a great learning and valuable experience (not an advertisement for a product/service, or self-promoting) and that are lively, insightful, entertaining, innovative, informative and interactive. We want participants to engage with the session through activities and take-aways.
WHAT ARE THE TRACKS AND TOPICS FOR THE CONFERENCE?
1. Select Your Track:
- IoT Insights Track: General IoT knowledge, use cases, IoT transformation
- IoT Tech Track: Deeper dive into technical solutions to industry challenges, roadmaps, technologies
2. Select Your Topic:
- 5G and the new connected decade
- Connecting a disconnected IoT ecosystem – the intersection of technologies and industries
- Privacy and Security in the 4th Industrial Revolution
- AI, machine learning and data science
- IoT’s full potential – a look 10 years into the future
- IoT Applications: Consumer and Enterprise (or applied IoT)
- IoT Management – connectivity and device management at scale
- Surprise us! – Suggest your own
WHAT IS THE SELECTION CRITERIA?
- Lively, insightful, entertaining, innovative, valuable and interactive sessions. We strongly recommend that presentations include interactive activities for participants.
- Well written objectives that show how the attendees will be able to use your content back in their industries (practical application).
- Session descriptions that clearly show what the session is about, and avoid editorials on the topic.
- Content that relates to one of the topic tracks.
- An outline and objectives that can be realistically accomplished in the time allotted.
- Content that is current, cutting edge, and practical.
WE WILL ALSO CONSIDER…
- Demonstration of presentation style and quality; we ask you provide, if available, a link to a video of you presenting the proposed topic or similar topic.
- Experience of the speaker. Substantial industry and topic knowledge, as well as experience speaking to large groups is required.
- A balance of speakers representing diverse cultures, backgrounds, viewpoints, organizations and geography.
- Completeness, accuracy and clarity of the proposal. Proposals that do not follow the instructions will be ineligible.
APPLY HERE TO BE A SPEAKER